The exhibition hall is immediately between the venue entrance and the main conference plenary theatre, and is the natural meeting place to catch-up with existing contacts and to make new connections.
A light breakfast is served daily, and tea and coffee is available during breaks in the conference, ensuring that the conference delegates and speakers spend quality time within the exhibition. The first night evening reception also takes place here.
Taking a stand provides a valuable business development opportunity for your company, including:
• Promote your brand to a highly focused audience of decision makers within leading global asset managers and investment banks
• Be seen as a major player in the sector
• Meet and discuss face-to-face with existing and new potential clients
• Network with a highly engaged audience of conference delegates and exhibition visitors – all of whom are searching for technical solutions
• Educate the audience by taking a session within the seminar theatre or demo center on the expo floor. Limited sessions are available on a first come, first served basis to exhibitors only
• Benefit from the extensive event marketing campaign via email, web and social media
Space within the exhibition is available in a variety of sizes, and includes pipe and drape, furniture and power, which can be customized to suit your needs, budget and brand values. The standard booth sizes are:
6’ x 4’ = 24 sqft $2,640
8’ x 6’ = 48 sqft $4,800
10’ x 8’ = 80 sqft $7,200
10' x 10'=100 sqft $8,500
Space only and larger sizes are available – enquire for further details.