Head of the Machine Learning Engineering Team
Conference Day One: March 19 2019
Sunday, May 19th, 2019
3:55 PM NATURAL LANGUAGE PROCESSING
Conference Day Two: March 20 2019
Tuesday, March 19th, 2019
4:15 PM Panel discussion: Understanding, managing and effectively mitigating the hidden risks associated with AI
- The risks of the person behind the AI/model: how to remove bias?
- Coping with tail risks
- Can you ever model all circumstances in an undefinable and constantly moving market?
- How can AI measure a risk it hasn’t seen yet?
- Balancing the compliance and risk demands of creating human understanding of complex models
- Overfitting: Have you applied diversification in your quant strategies? A variety of asset classes? Appropriate algorithm choices?
- Would a failure of model or liquidity mean you have inappropriate risk management in place?