2:35 PM Spotlight on data management
- From raw data to actionable signal - programmatic use of data requires a clean and streamlined data pipeline, otherwise it's garbage in garbage out.
- "Real-time" vs Streaming data - overhead and practicality considerations.
- Programmatic source management and evaluation - data sources continue to expand, and discovery and testing for signal needs to be programmatic.
- Data fusion as a service - manual processes are not scalable, and automated approaches have to be utilized.
- Red flags - signs that you have a bad process at scale.