Global Head of Applied Innovation
Conference Day Two: March 20 2019
Tuesday, March 19th, 2019
8:50 AM Chair's opening remarks
9:20 AM Panel discussion: How are investment banks leveraging their quant and data science teams to build new business models and add value to clients?
- How to add value in the age of access to alt data?
- Identifying trade ideas your client hasn’t considered yet
- Leveraging the vast reams of historical data that banks have stored
- Implementing AI and ML to help manage the regulatory burden
- Evaluating new and emerging strategies to maximise alpha from a blended man and machine approach
- Measuring effectiveness: understanding the ROI on your strategies – are they always practical and cost-effective to execute?
- When and how will quant funds consistently outperform a traditional approach?